We design and tailor services to best fit your organizational improvement outcomes. Use these service offerings as a starting point for conversation. If you’ve got questions on any of these offerings or would like something designed to fit your current situation, please reach out. You can contact Janice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remote Online Training and Workshops
- On-site Training and Workshops
- On-site and Remote Coaching and Consulting
Remote Online Training and Workshops
The global pandemic has forced us all to learn to work differently. And, if you’re like us, you’ve found it has its pros and cons, but for the most part, it works.
Below you’ll find links to summaries for our service offerings, tailored for teaching and facilitating online. For any of these offerings we can send out more details on the online service, its target audience, and outlines for the specific content covered. Review the offerings below and contact us if and when you’re ready to have detailed discussions or wish to tailor an offering specific to your organization.
List of live online services
- Passionate Product Leadership Live Online Course
- Agile Product Development Foundation Course
- Leading Agile Development Discussion + Q&A
- Leading Agile Product Development Workshop
- Adding Product Thinking to Agile Development Primer
- Focused Topic Deep-Dive Talk & Discussions
- 10-Week Product Team Tuneup
- Story Mapping 2-hour Boot Camp
- Story Mapping and Release Strategies Intensive
On-Site and Remote Coaching and Consulting
We have found many organizations need more ongoing help applying the concepts they have learned, so we created coaching offerings to serve those needs. Depending on your context, Coaching and Consulting Services are offered as onsite, remote, or hybrid engagements.
Are you wondering where to start with Product in your organization? Do you have Product Teams, Product Leaders, or internal Product Coaching group or are wanting to move in that direction? We have a coaching offering designed for you. Our coaches will bring their skills and experience to help you in your organizational context to get you moving toward focusing on delivery of outcomes and impacts.
If you’d like to discuss your specific needs or want more detail about any of the coaching offerings below, please reach out to email@example.com
- Product Team Jumpstart – 4 day intensive
- Leadership Coaching: Leading Product Organizations – Variable Length
- Product Coaching Academy – 10 week Intensive
- Product Team Partnership – 3 month (One Quarter)
- Choose Your Own Adventure – Variable Length
A note on scheduling:
One of the main advantages we get from offering services remotely is flexible scheduling.
We can be more flexible with scheduling for remote services. When we travel to teach and work, our booking lead time could be months in advance. We can only work with a single client in a single day. Today, depending on the engagement, we can often find time slots on short notice. This has also made it easier to work with several different organizations in a single day instead of keeping people waiting.
If we work remotely, you can also be much more flexible with scheduling. Classes or workshops never run more than 4-1/2 hours per day. You and the participants in your company can participate in a workshop, and still stay on the job every day. It’s easier to schedule start and stop times around important company meetings and events on your calendar.