Online time: four (4) 4-hour sessions or five (5) 3-hour sessions
Agile Product Development is a foundational class that teaches core Agile process concepts, but doesn’t leave out important product concepts such as focusing on outcomes, and using discovery work to expose risk and test assumptions.
Use this course to build, or rebuild, your team members’ Agile and product fundamentals. Everyone in the team can and should participate.
Participants will learn:
- The real process history behind processes like waterfall and Scrum, and the values and principles that guide process design and improvement
- Agile and Lean Principles
- How product thinking and focus on outcomes introduces more concerns and principles
- Why product thinking isn’t our natural way of thinking and how to begin to evolve your organization’s culture
- The basic elements of product’s continuous improvement lifecycle
- Common Agile product-centric Agile practice (AKA Dual-track Scrum)