Ten (10) 90-minute sessions once per week
A 10-Week Product Team Tuneup combines some education and fundamental product concepts and practices, with ongoing coaching support.
Product teams likely have differing understandings of critical product concepts. Some may have received training, others may be self-taught. Instead of putting everyone into a focused training class, in this tuneup I’ll discuss an important concept every week and then give team members some homework and time to apply it.
As teams adopt new ways of working, they will face challenges doing things differently and encounter some challenges specific to the organization, the type of products they are responsible for, or where they are in their product’s lifecycle. Coaching support helps meet them where they, clearly defines their challenges, and then gets them expert support to find actionable and pragmatic solutions to those challenges. Coaching helps hold them accountable for acting on their solutions.
Use a 10-week product team tune-up to upskill specific product teams while giving them every week coaching support for their toughest challenges.
During the ten (10) weeks we’ll discuss and practice:
- The essential product improvement lifecycle
- Practices for evaluating the product you have today
- Prioritization using vision and strategy
- Evaluating options and exposing risk
- Turning risky assumptions into quick tests to de-risk solutions
- Discovery tactics
- Delivering solutions using an incremental release strategy that maximizes ROI and minimizes risk