4-hour online workshop
This short workshop gives individuals and teams already familiar with Agile development an understanding of how product thinking and focusing on outcomes changes Agile practice. This is applicable to every team member and every role.
Use this workshop to build a shared understanding of new concepts, processes, and practices critical to moving to a product-centric approach in your organization.
Participants will learn:
- How focusing on outcomes changes your process
- The fundamental product development lifecycle
- How product teams are composed
- Practices you’ll need to add to common Agile practice
- Dual-track Agile development