Three (3) 90-minute sessions once per week
Story mapping is a practice discussed in many of my workshops, and the practice I’m best known for. However, in the context of most classes, there’s never enough time for participants to really dig into mapping and planning the work they’re doing in the real world.
These intensive workshops are weekly workshops to dive deep into concepts. Then, between sessions, individuals and teams must spend a few hours doing the homework to really apply the concepts. At the next workshop, we’ll review homework together, discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly, and answer the really tough questions that come up when doing real work.
Use story mapping intensive to give product team members practice and coaching in order to effectively use story mapping on their real world problems.
Participants will learn and practice:
- Mapping product experiences
- Using your experience map to find opportunities for improvement
- Mapping new features and capabilities
- Exposing options and alternatives in your solutions
- Slicing out a release strategy using releases to earn and learn
- Slicing out a development strategy focused on predictable delivery