A Little About The Product Habits Workshop
It is a practical, 2-day intensive that will teach PRODUCT MANAGERS how to tell a story around an unmet customer need that in turn will organize their colleagues to focus on what matters. If you tell the right story it animates and focuses your team and company on the things that matter. It takes customer insight and turns it into power inside organizations.
You will learn how to not only identify the story but to spin it into a tale that will engage your team, animate that story through story-mapping to ultimately weave it into a compelling product that your customers want and need.
Day 1: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 from 8 am to 6:30 pm (Cocktail following session)
Day 2: Thursday, April 21, 2016 from 8 am to 5pm (Meetup following the session)
- You will acquire four easy, transformational tips for improving your stories.
- You will improve the development of your narrative intelligence – and understanding the benefits of being able to recognize, gather, and share stories in support of innovation and collaboration.
- You will leave with at least one well-developed story, and with ideas about with whom and how to share your story.
- You will learn how to visualize your product from your user’s perspective by developing a story-map.
- You will learn how to use a story-map to not only visualize the holes in your thinking but use it to process alternative use cases and options that might ultimately lead to a better product.
- Jeff Patton, expert and author of “User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product”
- Thaler Pekar, communications and narrative expert and CEO of Thaler Pekar & Partners
- Jana Eggers, CEO, Nara Logics, Inc.
- Cathy Salit, CEO, Performance of a Lifetime